San Francisco partners with License123 to give business owners an easy license and permit resource – plus my links selection
We’ve got lots of technology related links to look over and a number of topics covering Elon Musk, San Francisco, Facebook, Windows 8 and Retail.
Right, let’s get going. The links:
- Checkmate: Tesla’s Elon Musk Provides Driving Logs from NYT’s “Peculiar” Model S Trip – “Tesla CEO Elon Musk has fulfilled his promise to provide the driving logs from the recent Model S test drive by The New York Times — and it looks like John Broder has some explaining to do” – [www.dailytech.com]
- “The city of San Francisco has unveiled a new resource to help businesses handle the pain point of licenses and permits” – [San Francisco partners with License123 to give business owners an easy license and permit resource – thenextweb.com]
- A Proper Facebook Strategy Requires Constant Testing and Adjusting – “Despite this constant state, it’s nothing compared to the changes that happen on Facebook” – [soshable.com]
- Windows 8 book authors dish on Windows 8 – “Windows 8 book authors dish on Windows 8 14 top-selling writers who dug deep into Windows offer a range of perspectives that show how controversial the new OS is Follow @woodyleonhard Writing a book about Windows 8 takes a peculiar combination of perseverance, insight, and a high tolerance for pain. Those who write books about Win8 get to dig into the heart of the beast — they’re exposed early and often to inconsistences and difficulties, and they’re tasked with making the hard parts of Win8 accessible to regular people” – [www.infoworld.com]
- “Former Apple retail chief John Browett now CEO of UK chain – Former Apple retail chief John Browett now CEO of UK chain After being ousted from Apple in October, former Vice President of Retail John Browett has taken a new job as chief executive at UK-based women’s fashion chain Monsoon Accessorize” – [appleinsider.com]